365 days. Think I can do it?

Alright Blog World! Here's the latest:
I had an idea yesterday that I was going to put my photography skills to the test; along with my self discipline (365 days is no walk in the park!). I am going to take a picture every single day for 365 days; I post them  to my flickr account as well as my Facebook daily. You have been warned: These pictures may be random and out there; but that's how I am! And admit it...everyone likes looking at things that are out of the ordinary! Heck, think of how many pictures there are out there of Michael Jackson's nose! (But for real R.I.P though MJ, your music was amaz-za-zing). Anyway, this is the second day of my challenge and I must get going to snap a shot. Want to see my pictures? I know you do! So check them out to see what my unique little mind has come up with this time.

And remember, no matter how much you think you master something there is always new things to learn and help you grow. Never settle, always reach for mastering the next new thing! Tootles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment