If you wanna sell pop tarts off a truck for a living, DO IT!

Okay world, I just attended another networking event. And I must say if I am going to do what some of these people do all the time, I better love my job. So here's what I decided: I'm going to put all my talents and passions in a pot. Ready, Set, GO! So the first ingredient is going to be photography (picture perfect woot woot!), then I'm going to add networking and promotions, mixed in with event planning, then top it off with a dash of writing. VOILA! The most amazing and satisfying job I could lay my hands on. And I think that everyone would do this. Hell, you only live once. Love what you do and do what you love because if you wake up every morning saying I HAVE to go to work; that's not how it should be. I want to spring out of my bed, ideas rolling and tummy rumbling for that perfect job I dished up for myself. So if you love pop tarts, and you like selling things, and you love driving around in an ice-cream truck looking vehicle; you sell them pop tarts! And you sell them with pride people! Seriously, create your own work recipe, because that’s what you're gonna be eatin’ every single day my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment