Promotions baby!

So upon starting this little photography venture of mine I must say I was a wee bit skeptical at first. But now that my first big promotional event I have started is underway; I am pretty darn pumped to say the least. Okay, picture this: 3 contests, one in June, one in July, and one in August. A handful of insanely gorgeous women on a stage modeling sponsored clothing and bikinis; being judged by a well known rapper, an upcoming musical sensation from Milwaukee, and a fashionista and modeling pro from Milwaukee. Then prizes prizes prizes! Followed by an online vote for the top model who will be dubbed Miss Model in the Making 2011??? Oh and did I mention amazing food & drinks, musical performances, sand volleyball, and publicity? And of course HMS Photography will be snapping pictures of the girls and the entire event; along with providing prizes (and hosting). I guess the main thing I can take from this promotional endeavor is….I could sure get used to thisJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment